Do you want to feel…
Can you imagine what it would feel like if…
You could forgive yourself and others so you can heal whatever has kept you stuck or holding you back from what you want?
You could see your triggers and how your buttons get pushed…and not let that happen anymore?
You could put your baggage in a suitcase and leave it outside of your mind for good?
You could manifest what you desire in all areas of life?
You could harness your Goddess to live on purpose, with intention, consciously making things flow easily in life?
You could use the Law of Attraction to shift from what you don’t want to what you do want?
You could totally change the voice of your self-talk and change your happiness through your vibration?
This morning I woke up to have the most powerful coaching call I have had in a while with Jenny G. Perry.
Before our call I was feeling good about my life and business but I was worried about how I was showing up online. Our call started with the usual check-In and progressed to a place I did not see coming.
I got a download during our call that I was not sure about. Honestly, I thought it might have been for Jenny, but when she began her inquiry, my heart bulbs went off. I knew exactly what it meant and that was the beginning of my A-has.
At first, I was scared because I had not shared my experience with many people and I had been carrying around a belief that I didn’t even consciously remember I had. Jenny reassured me that I was safe with her and she cleared my chakras and opened up my ability to receive from spirit.
What I received and Jenny’s compassionate coaching really allowed me to release a ton Of shame and guilt that I was carrying around since I was 8 years old. The tears could not stop flowing. And with it the gratitude. It was not at all what I was expecting but it blew my mind. It was what I desperately needed! I cannot recommend Jenny enough.
If you have mindset blocks, or limiting beliefs or just emotional crap stopping you from showing up the way you want to, please go talk to Jenny. She will help you get unblocked so go to Jenny.
Who’s Jenny anyways?
Jenny G. Perry is the #1 Best-selling author of Sexpot With Stretch Marks (self-empowerment book) and also a sexy beach novel “The Jennifers.” She is also a Life Coach who creates transformation as she weaves her intuitive mind-body-spirit style into her no-nonsense practical approach.
She’s given author talks for her novel “The Jennifers” where she not only talks about life, her journey of self-loathing to loving but also reinventing yourself and following your dreams.
She has been featured as a blogger on huffingtonpost.com, elephantjournal.com, Thrive for medium.com, and beliefnet.com.
She was also in the May 2014 issue of Oprah magazine.
She is featured on the cover of www.expandedfamily1wordpress.com.
One of her blogs was also featured on cosmopolitan.com and goodhousekeeping.com.
This silly-sassy-spiritual-sexpot, she aims to uplift, empower and inspire daily. She’s a feisty married mother of five who is madly in love with her husband of twenty years. She loves to blog on social media about her life’s journey in a fun and spiritual way. She has a passion for life, sensuality, fashion, and a bold voice which preaches self-love daily.
You can find her blog at jennygperry.com For all her shenanigans, follow her on social media as Jenny G. Perry.
Week 1 Truth-Identity: You will get clarity about where you are at in all areas of your life.
Week 2 Forgiveness-Freedom: We take the raw energy from Week 1 and heal old wounds and unblock pathways that were formed in our subconscious.
Week 3 Clarity-direction: You will get clear on how you want to think, feel, and be.
Week 4 Fire-expression: You activate your mojo through focusing on positive aspects, as the Universe feels you reset your programming of self towards your Goddess-SELF.
Week 5 Vibration: Openness: It will be like you are on a vacation this week here. Pleasure with be your guide.
Week 6 Purpose-focus: This is where you will be taking action steps to create what you want.
Week 7 Intuition-Living the Goddess-SELF full-time New principles of the Goddess-SELF: This is you will write your Goddess-SELF Declaration of Independence™.
Week 8 Goddess Rising: Manifestation: You will check for conflicts in desire and belief and use gratitude to amp up your manifesting powers.
This self-guided Goddess exploration will change your motherfucking life. ~ Jenny G. Perry
THAT DAMN STARBUCKS CUP, AGAIN!
Happy Night Before the Night the Night Before Christmas!
I want to wish you all an amazing Holiday season. Bring on the Light! It’s the season of Light, with the Winter Solstice, Hanukkah, and Christmas. We see days shorter and the dark night longer, which make us took with and examine ourselves. With the year coming to a close, we look back on 2015 and take inventory of our goals, wins, losses, and our journey to now.
Let’s use the combined energy of the Full Moon on Christmas which is the first one since the year I was born, 1977. Pretty powerful energy here to the old ‘issues” of 2015 to wipe the slate clean and create anew in 2016. Think of three words you want to embody in 2016.
Now for the cup drama…
My Facebook and Instagram post was:
Who wants to send me one? (diamond emoji) #starbucks #bling #swarovski #crystals
Innocent enough, right?
This led to a comment thread that I won’t stir up drama but here’s the gem of a lesson here. The lady’s stinger-push button-judgy comment that is key…”allow me to offended by you asking someone to get you a $75US coffee mug when so many would need that money at this time of the year for basics…” and then goes on to say “who needs a 75$ mug?”
I do, LOL! See the funny part is, the very next day I saw they have $200 gift cards all blinged out by Swarovski crystals as well. What a great high end gift.
If you thought…THAT’S SO EXPENSIVE, that’s a mindset.
Mindset MONEY SHOT alert…if you judge others for how they spend THEIR money, you are not allowing yourself to receive money. You are blocking abundance in your life. f it wasn’t paying in “money” it would be goats back in the day. It’s just an exchange. Whether someone invests in my coaching, business, a new toupee (picture Donald Trump), or a freakin’ $75 super cute sparkly cup…I DO NOT CARE! It’s their money, their life, and their choice. Yay for awareness.
As for said commenter, I set a personal boundary stating I only have love for her and I unfriended her. If it feels negative to me, I get to choose whether to receive it as truth for me. She is not wrong and I am right, it doesn’t matter. When “spiritual” people judge me or others in a certain way, it feels icky, off, and not truth as I perceive it.
Open your mind to all the possibilities for money coming to you and how to spend it. let go of the judgment and go to gratitude. be happy when you see people spend money. It’s a reminder. We are ALL infinite potential. Embody that. Let yourself be Light.
Sugar plum kisses,
Jenny G. Perry
P.S. Please tell Santa I was good…c’mon help a gal out. 😉
And you are too.
Blasphemy for a life coach!
Do I really believe this?
No. I think we are all human. I think some of us try to focus on the positive. And if you are promoting your business, lifestyle, coaching or positioning yourself as an expert…you should have ALL your shit together.
A. This is a perfectionist trap.
B. This would mean you would have to live in a hut in the middle of nowhere ALONE with all your needs taken care of.
You know…conditions would have to be PERFECT. Hahahaha! My life in in New Jersey. I have five kids. They are all spirited with complex personalities. Obviously all kids are, but most of mine are fiery. Wonder where they get it from. 😉
Even if you are just on social media for fun, you are not being 100% authentic. I try to be heart authentic as possible, but I’m not posting pics of my junk drawers (yes, plural) or how my bathrooms need to be cleaned. Does this mean people can’t know the real me. The real me is ALL of it, good, babd, and ugly but lots of times I can’t post stuff related to other people in my life and it’s their business anyway. Does it hold me back as a writer and blogger…at times yes. Does it hold me back as a life coach, to not post all the rawness? No, but dealing with it makes me a better life coach, as I gain more experience, wisdom, knowledge, compassion, clarity, and focus. You should know I talk to coaches all the time and behind-the-scenes they are struggling, working on, or dealing with something they don’t post about. They are still being authentic and not phony. They may use filters on their photos. I do all the time. They use retouched photos for their ads and it’s just smart business. Let’s let go of judging others and ourselves so harshly. Let people own their best selves and cheer them on as they get closer to it. I’m cheering you all on and don’t judge you for where you are now. It’s just today. Your future self is being created right now.
So if you think you know me from social media, just like all of us, you get a snippet of my life. Not everyone can be in our private life. I hope you all have friends who can help you when you are going through something…because some people never let anyone in. If you are going through relationship problems with a partner, child, parent, sibling, or friend, sometimes it’s hard to talk about as it confirms it to be real. Or we may cry if we start talking. I have had some really stressful things going on lately (not with the hubs so don’t even get any ideas-LOL!). I don’t post this on social media, but I will share what I learn on the other side. If it looks like I am a phony because I post happy things, pretty selfies, and inspiring quotes and you know in my “real life” I have what you would call “problems”…that’s on you. I am being me in the best way I can. Going on rants online is not my thing. Problems are opportunities for solutions. Just like questions are creating answers. It’s all about perspective. There is juice in all of it to be gained. Be easy on yourself and others. Everyone has got some “stuff.”
I love you guys!
Wishing you all abundant success, passion, happiness, and peace wrapped up in love,
Jenny G. Perry
Mojo Expert-Life Catalyst
P.S. If you want to set up a call to see if my coaching is right for you, go here:
My FREE telecall next Tuesday: Self-love isn’t for sissies-How to spot your subconscious blocks and how to finally change your mind. Register here:
1. Blame game-“They make me so mad!” DO you keep a scorecard on your partner, kids, colleagues, friends, parents, and even yourself? You find yourself blaming others for your bad mood? Their behavior (action) is a fact. Your mood (feeling) is an opinion. It is a choice to give everyone else the key to your happiness or stop playing the blame game. This is even with yourself. Do you blame yourself for everything that goes wrong? Forgive yourself and refocus on what you want. What do you want to feel? Write it on a post it and every day, look at it. Know what you want and you will get it. Be easy on yourself in the process.
2. Victim forever-“Why is everything happening to me? It’s always been this way. I can never catch a break.” Yes, there are bad things that happen to people. They are victims to what happened in their lives, but they don’t have to stay that way. They deserve to be victors. We all do. We all have the woe-is-me story going at times. “Why won’t my kids listen to me? Why doesn’t anyone notice my hard work in my job?” This is a vibe people give off that is not attractive and people like to get away from you since it’s draining. Being in a victim mindset will never get you anywhere good. From your point of power, what are options to think, do, or say? Your power is available to be harnessed, first from your thinking. Being fed up is a place to start. Now I’m going to take action and create the life of my dreams is the next step.
3. Control-Needing to control everything and everyone to feel better. Like you need to hold the world in your hands. This sounds like power in business, but it’s a closed off energy. You can’t receive help if you are being a control freak and not allowing someone else to know something or have the missing piece to the puzzle. It stops the magic. It creates a lot of anger inside that can become toxic. This can bring you to anxiety and feelings of powerlessness. All of that laser focus on wanting to control can be transformed into creative juices if you can learn to relax through releasing attachment, surrendering to the present moment, and meditation or activities of mindfulness.
4. Happiness is down the road-You will never get there. With this thinking, you won’t. You don’t have the guarantee of ten years from now, when the house is paid off, you retire, the kids are off to college, or whatever that elusive happiness down the road looks like. It could be when you lose weight, make more money, or get the guy. Forget about the guy, your happiness is knocking on your door today. What can you be grateful for now? There are things you are missing out on if your happiness lives ten years from now, or even next year…life responds to you. Circumstances do not determine your level of happiness. There are a lot of thin, rich, married, successful people that are not happy. Just watch Reality TV. You will feel better. Happy is yours if you keep practicing smiling at yourself in the mirror. Just try it.
5. Constant comparison-Do you compare yourself to others and feel you fall short? “Look at their pictures. Oh, there are so many likes and comments on their picture! They are doing ‘better” than me. They are bringing in x amount of sales, clients, revenue. “ SO what? First of all, is that competition space making you feel bad? Do you think putting the energy into what you want to create is more productive? We don’t even know if the person’s numbers or right or how they actually feel. They could secretly be overworked and miserably busy. Do you. Let them go.
6. Stuck in the muck-Is your favorite sentence…”I don’t know?” This is a cop out sometimes. Afraid to make a mistake or be seen as stupid, bossy, selfish, weird, or whatever, we don’t say what we really want. Do you have a business or want to start one? Can you dream big? Do you feel like you are stuck in the mud and unable to move forward? Like you’ve been in a funk and you can’t get out. The past has its claws in you. Something from the past (loss, failure, rejection, experience, opinion of someone) has paralyzed you. What’s the solution? How can you fix your life when the pause button seems stuck? Do one thing positive today to get things flowing.
7. Lost in limitations-If someone asks you to do something, do you come up with reasons why you can’t do it? Is it your bank account, your kids, lack of time, your job, your training, or your past that holds you back? Knowing your limitations and who to hire for things is smart. Don’t try fixing your own toilet from Youtube or anything. If you build up your strengths instead of looking at those limitations as actual truth, your life gets to be better and more fun. What you are paying attention to will become greater in your life. It’s the law of attraction principle. Observe others’ lives and you will see it in action. Strengths or limitations? One builds businesses and epic relationships, one kills your life force and makes you go bankrupt. Write down three strengths you have and repeat them in your mind as affirmations. What is good about you? Work on that not just daily, but hourly to get out of your own way.
8. I’m not worthy-Can you take a compliment? Do you sabotage good things like relationships or your finances? Did you make a mistake you can’t forgive yourself for? Do you know your worth? Do you never feel like you will be good enough? How much good are you willing to receive? This is one of the common core beliefs that most people suffer with on a subconscious level and it crops up in all their problems in life. If your life is a mess, worthiness is at the root. It can look all neat and clean, like it’s almost perfect…but doesn’t inside feel like a mess? Worthiness issues create anxiety, depression, and feed addictions. Working a lot can be to prove our worthiness. Acquiring lots of beautiful things can be a worthiness issue as well. Needing to be recognized as something means our worth is wrapped up in something outside of ourselves. Parents that push their kids to excel and feel judged by others based on their child’s performance are doing this. Your worth is immeasurable. You are worthy at your core. Work on your connection to yourself.
9. Busy disease-“I’m so busy.” Instead of saying you have a busy life, think of it as a big life. Busy can be a buzzing energy like a bee, but look like a hamster spinning on his wheel. If you broke down your life into a pie chart, do you waste time on things that do not yield a result? Are things that make you happy time wasters to you? They are yielding happiness. Schedule in fun if you have to. Being caught up in the need to be busy is normal. It makes us feel alive and useful. It comes back to the worthiness issue again. When you are looking back on this time when you are on your deathbed, what wisdom would you hear? You should have been busy…or you should have enjoyed life more. This is not dress rehearsal. This is the real deal. Today is showtime. Unbusy your life, your mind, and your way of being. Peace is inside of you if you turn down the busy.
10. Money is everything-Working like a dog to make more money distracts us from ourselves, but also is backwards thinking in a way. Having more money means we will have more time, freedom, happiness, security? It feels different for everyone. You can make more money, spend it, win it, lose it, but you sure as hell can’t bring it with you. Don’t make it everything. Relationships, your health, your happiness, your well-being, family, nature, heart-centered experiences, fun adventures, connection to a Higher Power, those are the most important things. Money is great, but when you don’t have as much as you want, don’t feel bad. You are still worthy and go out in the sunshine…feel the abundance all around. Feel your own personal freedom. Feel how much time you have in that precious moment. Abundance is many things. Don’t base life off of a number. You are more than that. Go create more joyful moments and money is sure to follow. Be open to receive it.
I help my clients get out of their own way so they can have the life they know in their heart they are meant to have. Reinvention are transformation more than possible and dreams do come true. If you’re ready to shift your mindset and help, I’m your girl.
Jenny G. Perry
-Mojo Expert-Life Catalyst-Intuitive Healer
Yesterday, I took a much needed mommy day off. It’s been a long and short summer. Long when the kids were fighting. Short when I counted the seconds of sunshine, no schedules and the beach. I took some time off in general and made myself take a look at how everything was working or not working. More on that later.
After a ride up to Toms River, NJ, we hopped on a bus and headed to the city. I took that time to go through “The Desire Map” by Danielle LaPorte. She’s one of the goddesses I follow and adore. I got real with myself on what I felt, feared, and wanted. Still feeling the unraveling today. So back to the picture. I love taking pictures and having fun. You can see I have no problem being a goober.
My older daughter told me I was so embarrassing taking pictures. I told her that’s my job. She looked like a cool city chick from a fashion blog. Wish I had a full pic, but she posted one on Instagram. We giggled guessing the celebrity caricatures on the walls of Sardi’s, one of the New York City’s famous restaurants. I had Tomato and Mozzarella Salad, Organic Baby Greens salad, and a Portabella Sandwich, washing it down with two glasses of some good Merlot.
On the left is my gorgeous older daughter, McKayla, my beautiful Mommy, myself, and my cutie twin-little sizzler, Lizzy. I look like a short person, but I just play one online. 😉
Yes, you already saw my outfit in my classic tourist Times Square photo but I love me a bathroom selfie. A woman asked me where I got this dress. I got it last year from Victoria’s Secret and wore it for my sister’s rehearsal dinner and for our family beach portraits. Tan faux suede fringe sandals I got online from Wet Seal and the nandbag my mom was getting rid of and I brought instead of my big blue Michael Kors bag. I need one of those cute bags for travel when I don’t a million mom things to tote around.
I didn’t snap show pics because you aren’t suppose to and I was having too much fun enjoying it. Mamma Mia is closing on Broadway next month and I’ so glad we saw it. I loved the movie and the music is timeless. I’m in awe of live performances. I cried twice. Once over a love scene and at the end, knowing it was closing and having one of those soul bursting moments. I cherish these family girl day trips to NYC that we take at least once a year. SO much work goes into the shows and all that talent just inspires me. And I’m a sucker for sequins.
We went into Sephora, THE MECCA, as we always do. They secretly took bets that I would buy lipstick. What can I say…I love lipstick! This lipstick is the perfect end of summer beginning of fall creamy full bodied and yet light color. II sound like I’m describing wine. This color is also becoming for any complexion. Car selfies on the way home once I finished my book and new intentions, I needed to NOT have to think.
Back to real life today, dishes, laundry, refereeing, and business. I wrote out some new house rules and a new mission for our family. I had a therapist this summer tell me my parenting sucked in different words. He has never been to my home and only met one of my kids, but he did get me thinking. This Mama has to restructure her household on a vibrational level so I can make everyone semi-happy including myself, but especially for the little one below. She deserves to have a peaceful home. Maybe when I raise them all, I’ll write a parenting book. That would be in twenty years if ever. In the meantime, you can read what I’m reading “The Conscious Parent” by Dr. Shefali Tsabary. I am seeing my ego in full effect lately without vilifying it, but rather through awareness, floating back to being conscious. You can’t fake when you’re feeling bad that you are all happy. Thank God I have the tools I do as a life coach, but I am still going to feel. Being human is normal regardless of what anyone else’s life “looks” like.
Dylan kept handing me the phone asking to talk to her big sister, Ka, AKA McKayla or Kayla. She is a firecracker. Wonder what she will teach me next. She teaches me I need to work on trust and patience already. She climbs on EVERYTHING and has me saying “Mamma Mia!” My younger boys are saying “Mylanta” in moments like those. They got that from Jason on Big Brother 17. It’s our summer guilty pleasure. I would be the first one booted off. I would try to coach everyone, wouldn’t want to lie, and I’d miss my kids and hubby too much.
Time to cook up some of these veggies I got from our farm market on Wednesday in our town during the summer. No herbicides or pesticides, I got these with some fresh made cheese and other goodies. More pictures to follow. Enjoy your weekend. If you get the chance to visit New York City, do it. It should be on your bucket list. There are crowds, but the pulse is indescribable. It is what it feels like to be alive. I brought that back to Jersey and I’m going to make life exciting in my world.